Currently there are no questions and answers.
- What is the age policy?
- All classes after 6pm require minimum 21 yrs old with some exceptions during the week, but never on Saturday or Sunday nights due to alcohol on the premises.
- Can my friend watch?
- No, we don’t allow any observers, infants or toddlers in any workshop including private parties. All seats must be paid for.
- Can we suggest things?
- Of course, email or call me with suggestions and they will be considered if it’s a good fit.
- Do you offer any kind of discounts?
- Yes, look in your local newspaper and watch the calendar for specials
- What time do I arrive?
- 15 minutes before your workshop, but no earlier than 30 due to workshop set up
- Do you provide ice and cups for parties?
- We provide ice for chilling not serving, due to TABC will not allow us to serve ice for drinks. You can bring a small cooler with ice. We provide cups and corkscrew.
- What do I wear?
- You can wear anything you are comfortable in, we provide smocks/Aprons, safety glasses and latex gloves if needed. The aprons/smocks will protect your clothing, but sometimes you will get messy. Short sleeves or sleeves that can be rolled up preferred.
- Can I bring my own party decorations and wine glasses ?
- You may bring balloons, table cloths and small decorations (no glitter or confetti). Please bring only plastic glasses, no glass stemware.
- Do I have to be Artistic or have experience in art and crafts to attend?
- No, you will be taught and shown everything you need to know. There are no mistakes in the art of craft
1372 e Hwy 377, Granbury, TX 76048 (682) 205-3155
Workshops: Wednesday-Saturday 10:00am 3:00pm 7:00pm & Sunday 2:00